Lost: The Final Season

Posted by Jason Moffat | Posted in | Posted on 11:40 AM

Greetings Lost fans, my name is Jason and I am addicted to Lost. I've started this blog to follow it's final season and to analyze every episode as they occur. I've been a contributor to a few different fan forums, but this season, since it is the last, I want to remember my reactions and be able discuss theories as much as I can. I would like for you to look at this blog more like a place to discuss, rather than a place to listen to me rant. So feel free to comment on any topic or express your enthusiasm for the show. Namaste.


Comments (6)

I think you should call it Jasons Cabin, or not.

I'm open to any ideas... Except from you Mason.

Dude this site is legit. Im so excited. Btw, evangaline lilly (kate) is sell her lingerie on ebay, just thought you might care to know. also if you didnt see the jimmy kimmel segment, she also said that after filming the season 1 scene where she reads the "dear mr sawyer" letter, she stole the original paper to sell after the show, but the paper was burned in her house fire. Moral of the story, don't steal stuff and karma is real.

Dude, that's crazy. Good thing you're on board with Jacob's Cabin to give us obscure facts on the stars underwear. You're the man.

i do what i can. 13 DAYS!!!!

7 DAYS!!!

Post a Comment